About The Epsom Club
The Epsom Club is a traditional private members club in Epsom with a long established history of providing club facilities to the wider community in the local area. It has a fully licensed bar with large TV screens and wi-fi access. There is a separate meeting room with bar, a smaller function room, a snooker room and a covered terrace leading to a wonderful large garden. The Epsom Club is situated minutes away from Epsom Railway Station and is on or near all major bus routes. The Epsom Club can provide venue hire and catering services through preferential suppliers, subject to arrangement and booking conditions.
New membership applications are encouraged and new members are always given a warm welcome. The process for a new member application is by way of introduction. The Club Secretary, Steward or any current full member should be approached in order to obtain a proposed membership application form. The completed application form should be submitted along with a £5 non-returnable administration fee. The application requires a Proposer and Seconder, both of whom should be current members. The form is then submitted to the Club Committee for consideration, including a short interview of the proposed new member. Membership entitlements include:
- Special discount card for bar purchases.
- After 5 years shared equity.
- Access to Club facilities and outings.
- Access to the Snooker Room and Club competitions, subject to qualification.
- Hiring of the Club’s facilities at membership rates.
Now Available New Affiliates.
- Candidates are proposed, seconded and interviewed in the normal way.
- Annual Fee is £50 with Bar Cards supplied to all new Affiliates.
- T&Cs apply.
The new Committee.
All elected after an increase in ballot papers being returned, the successful candidates were:
Newly Elected/Re-Elected for two years:
- Ray Welsh
- Neil Dallen
- Monte Bramford
- Roger Hicks
Continuing for another year on the Committee:
- William Browning
- Christina Dacey
- Michael Evans
- Andy Lamb
- Martin Mitchell was appointed President after being Chairman for the past year;
- Andy Lamb became Chairman after being Vice-Chairman for the past year;
- John Konopka continues as Treasurer
- Mary Dixson continues as Treasurer
Results of the poll are on the Notice Board in the Club Hallway so don’t forget to take a look when you’re next in.
Please Note !!!
The Club will close to all Members, Affiliates, Groups and Organisations from this Friday 20 March 6pm
No Member, Affiliate, Group, Visitor etc will have access to any part of the Club after that. Staff will go home and stay there until we re-open
If you have not yet completed and delivered your Ballot Paper please do it urgently and return to the Club either by completing your ballot paper, inserting it into the “ballot paper envelope” (putting a stamp on the outside if using Royal Mail) and posting or returning by hand posting through the letter box on the front door of the Club